Hello world, I am here to rant and make (hopefully not empty) promises again.
After self and said analysing with help from people around and help from blah blah quizzes, here is what I conclude:
I am short tempered, unfriendly, if-i-don't-like-you-i-treat-you-like-shit, unreasonable, hard to please, EXTREMELY demanding.
&
I am actually kind at heart (to poor souls like abandoned animals and elderly), if-i-like-you-you-are-in-luck, good listener, sincere to highly-valued friendships.
Call me whatever you want, but I admit to my mistakes as well as applaud to what I am good at. This, I call frank/ straight-forward. And I love people who are direct and upfront, because they honest to their feelings.
But why suddenly this post (again) - cos' I've read my past to present and I realized how much I've changed, seriously I kinda dislike who I am last time. This is why blog comes to good use. They show how much you have changed and matured over the years and in what way (be it interior or exterior).
From here onwards, I am aiming for each day that passes, that I am going to be a better person. :)

Labels: peace, unlimited xoxo, xx
With ♥ 11:54:00 am