A quick post here!
Marina Barrage is way too crowded on a Sunday. So many kites got tangled up in the sky, but nice luh so colourful the sky. Got batman, sotong, doraemon, penguin etc etc.

Some of our food:
Weijie's yummy Beehoon

Ben's sotong & fish balls
Gerald's grilled chicken thighs. Oops I forgot to take pictures of the German sausages! :(
Ng's SUPER HEALTHY sushis

My deep-fried hotdogs & crabsticks.

There are many many more up in the sky actually.

My cam suck at night scenes cos' I still dont know how to adjust the settings I guess :(



Oh and I forgot to take pic of weiyen's er... many many variety of drinks. LOL
The picnic is hilarious and so interesting but its okay to share so much er, private stuff cos we are no strangers. Eh 5 to 7 years worth of friendships le hor! hahas!
Orchard Central just now and bought some accessories *love them to bits* (for the moment most probably) and this is the view from L7, I wanna go up to rooftop at L12 when it's done.

Okay need to rush off now byeeeeee
Labels: marina barrage
With ♥ 7:01:00 pm