Time flies when you are having exams! And now LSO & MICE to go :)
F&B, Gaming & DPD were really good, I hope I can get flying colours for them.
As well as for my LSO & MICE of course!
Seeing that this is my last exam, my last lap, I am putting alot of effort you see?
I have been so stressed up, crying for every 5 pages I studied, demanding so much from myself I believe I deserve really good grades! If not, what's the point of studying so hard and getting nothing in return huh huh?!
Me don't like doing things without getting anything in return, haha ya I know I am selfish. I have always been selfish just incase you people never realize! LOL
SO, I study hard, harder and even harder, AND I want good, excellent and exceed expectations for my results!
LOL okay I think I am talking nonsense now maybe I should book a slot with a psychiatrist after exams.
LSO now, xoxo!
With ♥ 6:16:00 pm