<body>

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cherish the people who treasure you


ARGHHH The lift construction is so *()*^#@#$% IRRITATING. They are drilling from 8AM all the way til 5PM. SHITBAGS X10000.

How to study effectively huh huh.

Hahas, and the excitement is swallowing me whole! The PICNIC, BIRDPARK, SHOPPING & ...


INTERNSHIPPPPPPPP XD




AND I REALLY LOVE STUDS <3


Have been wanting to DIY so many clothing, shoes but I haven't found the place with the right materials. Have afew areas in mind and will raid them after Final Exams :D


And I have been craving these kinds for ages:

Burberry Prorsum studded & strappy heels
Studded rocker platforms

I am hoping to find cheaper ones though. Cos I will only wear occasionally. Hahas actually I have sooooo many pairs of heels. But for comfort purposes (I walk alot), I always appear in flats and sandals etc. Mum says my heels are for admiration purposes cos' there are even 2 or 3 pairs which I bought over a year ago and have not even wear them out before :( .
Alright, I shall wear all of them over my SIP period. :DD


It amazed me how much indifferent I am now. Things will never be the same again. I don't even want to think, or to put it more frankly - I don't even care. Not already. And you know it, I believe.

With ♥ 1:38:00 pm

Me ♥

Jerynn Heng Pei Yun's Facebook profile


BLOG READS
AngelaBaby
Dawn Yang
Rice Bunny
Xiaxue

LookBook
PurseBlog

My Wok Life
Smitten Kitchen

ARCHIVES
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 June 2010
Image Credits: Africagirl3000


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com