<body>

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Banana, anyone?


Hello, the constant drilling is driving me crazy. And my IPod is on full blast so constantly as well, that I am afraid it might die on me anytime due to the fatigue. Then it will be really be me and my lecture notes against the Finals rather than my trusty comrade fighting aside me :(.





And really, my brain is burned I think. I am actually googling about the benefits of banana at this hour rather than studying.







Healthy Kidney
About 190,000 cases of kidney cancer are diagnosed each year.



Research published in the International Journal of Cancer has shown that daily consumption of whole fruits and vegetables, especially bananas, is highly protective to kidney health. The results show that, over a long timeframe (13.4 years), women eating more than 2.5 servings of fruits and vegetable per day cut their risk of kidney cancer by 40%. Among the fruits, bananas were especially protective. Women eating bananas four to six times a week halved their risk of developing the disease compared to those who did not eat this fruit. The conclusion of the study is that frequent consumption of fruits and vegetables, especially bananas, cabbage and root vegetables, may reduce risk of kidney cancer. This is because bananas and many root vegetables contain especially high amounts of antioxidant phenolic compounds, while cabbage is rich in sulfur, necessary for effective detoxification of potential carcinogens.

(bananasweb.com)










Shitbags, I hate bananas and I ate less than 5 in my whole life I think. But I am gonna force it down my throat if I have to. DAILY.








Suddenly think this old-school fruit stall is interesting. lols & that's dearest father's arm:)


Yes, a stack of F&B notes. Just gimme a break, I rather play with Teddy.


Off to scan lookbook for more inspiration! BYEEEEEEEE
P.S. I want to dye my hair. Again. Chestnut/ natural brown/ touch-up someone give comment?

With ♥ 1:15:00 pm

Me ♥

Jerynn Heng Pei Yun's Facebook profile


BLOG READS
AngelaBaby
Dawn Yang
Rice Bunny
Xiaxue

LookBook
PurseBlog

My Wok Life
Smitten Kitchen

ARCHIVES
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 June 2010
Image Credits: Africagirl3000


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com