Something tell me that I just flung my OPERA test. Scenario section is alright, thanks to my effort to practice front office. But theory suck to the max I only know how to do 1.5 questions out of 10. And the section costs me 20 over marks.
I feel sick, I want to puke.
Really. No joke.
And wtfwtfknnnnb suddenly pop out one revision lecture tomorrow which means MUST go and that also means cancellation of sun-soaking and photography trips. :(
I have been so excited over then weekend, preparing, bikini hunting and that's it.
That's it. The End.
Change of plans to weekends which me don't like cos' it means EVERYONE will be vying for clean spots on the beach for tanning, or risk being bitten by some crab or hit by volley ball. wth. Tell me, wth.
Although I feel sick, I am still going out for movie later. My head is spinning. Maybe yes, maybe no. Whatever.
Labels: you spin my head right round
With ♥ 5:19:00 pm