Watched 'Fighting' yesterday. No climax, no nothing. I watched the show for the sake of Channing Tatum only. And he is so so so hot! He is the guy who played male lead in 'Never Back Down' if I am not wrong?

Ng you should make a birthday wish to grow shorter thanks.


Bought some buttons off Spotlight and I think I kena 'tok'. So expensive for just 5 buttons?! And I don't know what's wrong with me I actually bought ridiculously-priced buttons -.-
Nevertheless, am so excited and I went home to DIY my stuff til 2AM. LOL I can't sleep anyway.

And I found this super cute sailor button somewhere in my house and I almost damaged mt 100buck culinary knife set to saw away the hook behind. In the end I used scissors and nail clipper (which surprisingly works!) and a nail filer to smooth it. LOl and stick it to the orginal blazer button. Hard work. No joke.

I need to hunt for more stuff for my DIY project (ng calls it so). Me want studsssssssss.
And I did this application thingy on FB. And
Jolene Tan Yan Chuen you are my #1 stalker! LMAO
Okay luh actually I also don't quite understand how this thing works but it states that it will only take into account people (really friends) whom have left comments or post on your wall before, and not the really creepy stalkers. -.-
FB will protect these creepy people. Wth?! AHAHHAHAHA
Anyway it may have counted wrongly, cos I am #3 stalker in JR's FB but I seldom view people's profile except when I want to comment on the wall or sth?
ahaahahah xoxo;