I am very confused right now I don't know what I want and I am having severe tummy cramps thus I am drowning myself with hot tea to warm my stomach.
I am going on hiatus. Soon.
And nobody will be able to find me. Lets see if I will come back a different person (as in seeing things from different point of view). And see if it will clear my mind.
- TM later
- Someone remind me I am supposed to save money (cos I bought clothes yesterday)
- Someone give me money to go Liposuction/ laser/ whatever so I can have my ideal weight
- Someone sponsor me a backpacking trip to Europe esp. Paris & Barcelona. I don't want to tour Asian countries. Period.
Anyway went town for breakfast yesterday morning with my 2 girlfriends. Yes, I love them thats why I don't mind waking extra early :)
BK for breakfast then 'I Love You Man'. Its a very nice show on girlfriend and best friend.
Afters went home to put stuff before heading out to meet Meow for prata and indian rojak opp school. I NEARLY cry when Meow told me she is still waiting for 27 at 6pm, when we are supposed to meet at 6pm. And I am 20 minutes earlier somemore.
LOL. I guess its all the stress building up. Meow took another bus to pasir ris and cabbed down from there thankyou Meow you are awesome although you made me waited 55minutes at the bus stop ALONE. :D (okay 35minutes, cos I reached early by 20 minutes)
And thankyou weijie for keeping me company by talking to me if not I will really cry I swear.
Went Tamp 1 for walk ard and blah home afters.
P.S. jxs, we forgot to take photos =(
P.S. I am going to trim my brows now.
With ♥ 11:38:00 am