Took some class photos yesterday :D
This class is good I think, though H08 is still best luh! Cos' at least in this class we will all talk to each other and say hello when we ran into one another outside class. Friendly bunch I say. :)
And and and CRASE results yesterday!!!!! Paradiso Ristorante (our group!) emerged the first ahahhaas!
1st quarter: Paradiso first
2nd quarter: Paradiso second
3rd quarter: Paradiso second
Last and Final quarter: Paradiso first!
Fierce fight ya? Especially between Chanel Rendevous and Paradiso hahahha great job done. Rapture Lai you can apply for F&B Director next time already, tell your future boss how good you are at CRASE :DD
Anyway, all competing companies, GoGo Italiano, Shipwrecked, Chanel Rendevous & Koreasia did very well I think, everyone is vying so hard for first place and most importantly, we all had fun!
Well I need to go tie my hair now, school later and OPERA test omg omg, I am still confused about Front Office stuff, lucky me I never consider a job in the Hotel Industry HAHAHAHA.
And I'll be attending MICE Convention thingy this coming friday. Anyone coming too?
xoxoxoxoxox byeeeee
Labels: patience
With ♥ 10:41:00 am