Went interview at BRF at Key Point at Beach Road and I got myself lost. >.<
Heng I found the way myself in time and the interview is actually at the food court! AHHAHAHA cos the office too noisy. Lucky I never wear blazer if not I will look like some joke. -.- Tomorrow will knwo results omg scary. Cos they reviewed all applicants and only choose 2 to interview. So its either me or the other person le. >.<
Then meet my BFF at Victoria Street for her viet roll paper then to Iluma for 'Land of the Lost'. A funny and thrilling movie I say. Hahs
Dinner at Piri Piroi Chicken and the thinsg there is super salty so much so that I felt that I have done my kidneys great dis-service after eating. :(





TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But when? Next wed? LOL
Labels: iluma, piri piri
With ♥ 4:12:00 pm