I think I am too stressed out, to the extent that I actually dreamt about MICE project, waking up every few minutes to jot down whatever I think our group have not covered. Sounds mad huh? o.O
I am getting headaches every now and then, sitting in the lab for 5633883866 hours doing the proj, eating zero-nutrition food like curry puff and bombay toasts as brunch.
I hope all the effort that I put in would be paid for - in grades term. LOL
Finally done editing the report on Friday and I went to watch 'Transformers' with brother at TM. Its effin' full house and we sat the front row, my headache getting worse with all the the screen playing all the fast effects above my head and my neck and butt felt like as if it was twisted by someone. -.-
Verdict: 10 bucks for the movie and 5 bucks goes to admiring Megan Fox, 3 bucks for the thrill and 2 bucks for torturing my body, oh and 50cents for the male lead who look like Daniel Wu <3
Megan Fox defines sexy. Heaven grant me her fabulous figure pretty pleaseeeeee

Afters, went shopping at Tamp 1 and bro bought his addidas jacket and watch and he bought me a watch too! ^^
Home sweet home after that to watch the brink of law.
P.S. Get well soon bennnnnnnnn
Labels: megan fox, shopping, transformers
With ♥ 10:48:00 am