Managed to satisfy my cravings for
milo mc flurry on thurs night with xt. (weikiang you cheat me say got cornetto mc flurry. dont have lei :( )

Friday
Went to meet sjx and ben at PS for HK cafe dinner. Weijie couldn't come cos sick (YOU MISSED OUT ALOTTTTT) Then to Cathay to find weiyen then to Ben & Jerry's for dessertsssss while waiting for the
'BOSS' (as ben called him) to finish work LOL.
sjx went off to find her bf then I went with the guys to rocher for dao huayyyyy (I know I ate alot that day :( )
Then went in search for nice pubs while waiting for njx to finish work. But shitbombs to her company she got to go back to her office after delivering sth to mediacorp and won't know when will end :(
So, we cabbed down to clarke quay without her to Brewerks cos they want me to try the 'Fruit brew' as they say til so heavenly I think it so so but at least better than normal beer. Heng ah our BOSS nv order the tower if not I might just puke.
Then went to boatquay in search for second round in better pub but Eski Bar is fulllllll =(
But its pretty cool though the temperature there is
freezing point (0 deg) COOL RIGHT. but fulllllll no choice and others popular ones all full. So home afters.
Nevertheless I had a great bitchin session with the guys and had fun skyping in BOSS's name HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
(inside secret)
AND POOR NJX ACTUALLY KNOCKED OFF AT
3.25AM! SHITBOMBS COMPANY, SERIOUS! >.<
AH BEN AHHHHHHHHH~

Mine! XD Yummy!

My eyes look super tired here =(

My SJXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AHHH no photos with boss :(
Oh and I am super unhappy this morning. TMDWTFKNNNBBBBBBBB
P.S. chillin' session again next time at Eski! NO MORE ABSENTEEESSSSSS
P.P.S. 'Try graveyard' next time
P.P.P.S. Go to helllllllllllllllllllllllll
P.P.P.P.S. I am fine now :D
Labels: ben n jerry, brewerks, eski bar, hk cafe, mc flurry
With ♥ 1:25:00 pm