<body>

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


HAPPY DADDY'S DAYYYYYYY <3





But Dad gotta work today so I couldn't show off my superb culinary skills :( . But brother got to enjoy it though. I am always cooking for brother. Is there any hidden Happy Brother's Day which I am not known of? Hmm

I was thinking of buying a cake but Dad is not a fan of cake he hates sweet stuff. Only I like sweet stuff LOL.
I missed 'Daddy's Day Care' yesterday but mingfei said he got it in his hubstation or whatever so I might be able to watch it YEAH

Another good news is that I have secured an internship placement and its at Beach Road somewhere near Bugis hahas people remember to pop by and date me for my hour lunch break ok! I scared I cannot click with my future colleagues :/


ANYWAY on a random note I miss MEOW :( cos I was updating the large photo album she got and decorated the starters for me, with new photos and I was quite unhappy as she will be away to CHINAAAAAAAAA 2 months later for the 5 month internship. SIGH


I wonder, everyone would be so busy with their internship and stuff, would anything change. I guess most probably will. New environment is equal to changing a person. See? I changed so much after entering poly. For the better or for worse I don't know.




OKAY, back to Daddy's Day. Hahs I LOVE MY DADDDDDDD! He is number 1 in my heart okay, and I am number 2 in my own heart (okay this sounds stupid). Yes, I count myself inside cos I love myself ALOT also.
To the King of my <3

(for always being the greatest daddy on earth, you are like no other :D)

Should I make a card? But dad don't really like such stuff. Someone give me 1 million pretty please then I would give SGD976,000 to Dad and the leftover 4,000 for my CHANEL BAG!




WAHAHAHAHHAHAA my mood is kinda good today. :D




AND AND AND I am gonna meet my 2 jxs for breakfast/ lunch/ brunch next Sunday! Yeahhhh if can every Sunday like this it would be sooooooooo great ;)
P.S. F&B presentation tmlllllllllll
P.P.S. I think our F&B report rocks like heaven! 'A' here we comeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Labels:


With ♥ 12:24:00 pm

Me ♥

Jerynn Heng Pei Yun's Facebook profile


BLOG READS
AngelaBaby
Dawn Yang
Rice Bunny
Xiaxue

LookBook
PurseBlog

My Wok Life
Smitten Kitchen

ARCHIVES
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 June 2010
Image Credits: Africagirl3000


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com