<body>

Friday, April 10, 2009



Work was okay for the first day. But I began to fill really tired and lethargic on day 3. Lucky its good friday today so I didn't have to work. But next week I need to work from monday to friday no break :(

And I actually need to eat ALONE for lunch. I hate that I hate that! Cos no da baoing back to the atrium. And no gg for lunch tgt with my other colleague.
And I get hungry real easily for god knows the reason why. I ate 4 pieces of kaya bread and teh bing at the cafe at 7 plus am before work then by 12pm I am hungry again, then by 3pm I have having Mc Flurry Mudpie (okay its nice, but the cornetto vers. is BETTER) Then I was so tired I nearly fell off my seat while sleeping in bus on the way home by evening. And waking up at 6am the next day.

And by day 3 I am so silly not to look out of the bus and I overshot during bus ride and need to walk back the missed stops cos waiting for the next bus to ride back is sooooooooooo long. BUT STILL, I alr swore not to cab for work. EVER. What to do? Walk lor.

And the stupid atrium's ceiling is made of glass. And the sun is shining right above my head.


Nevertheless, its good money since my job scope is simple and it pays quite well. :D


And and I am gonna meet jasmine liu (FINALLY) for Handsome Suit tml at Tamp! Anyone knows Tampines 1 got cinemas?


xoxo

With ♥ 11:24:00 am

Me ♥

Jerynn Heng Pei Yun's Facebook profile


BLOG READS
AngelaBaby
Dawn Yang
Rice Bunny
Xiaxue

LookBook
PurseBlog

My Wok Life
Smitten Kitchen

ARCHIVES
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 June 2010
Image Credits: Africagirl3000


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com