Went to Tamp Mart for lan with JR, Sean and his friend again. Hahas I am not addicted, no worries. Maybe after a few times I will sian of it already, I always knew that ;D
Did the (L4D) campaign on 'Death Toll' and 'Blood Harvest' and still have 'Dead Air' to go. Dota-ed also and I was such a noob in games I swear. I keep stoning and trying to figure out what to do and being hit by enemies and JR had to keep trying to save and help me hahahahahhas.
Initially should be watching
'252 Signal of Life' but due to the poor ratings, we swopped to
'The International' instead. Alright, maybe cos I am not interested in bank and fiscal stuff that's why I don't enjoy it at all. The action-packed part was at the museum and I think that mere 10-15 minutes of the 2h movie is worth watching only. The rest of the show is just boring talking, so bored that I kept fidgeting in my seat.

Am skipping lecture today. Cos its gonna be super duper boring. 1 hour only somemore.
xoxo
Labels: L4D, lanshop, movie
With ♥ 10:28:00 am