The weather is so hot and my body felt so heaty its like a flame burning under my skin. If I am any weaker, I might just die of heat stroke or whatever. People! Drown yourself with more water! Cos its really easy to get sick with this ongoing sickening weather. Umbrella-haters like me actually contemplate bringing one to shelter myself against the scary UV rays. Normally I would rather drench myself in rain than bring one pathetic umbrella kay?!
And yay, tomorrow so gonna go somewhere else apart from tampines to watch
252. Double yayness cos it really feels good to go to school daily and see your darling huggable lovely friends.
Went to Tampines mart for
L4D with
JR and
Sean today! Its my first time inside a LAN shop and its like so fun luh! Better than playing alone in my home. Imagine shouting and screaming to air while fending off those zombies! Hahas. And I just finish eating my takeaway dinner and I feel so sick in the tummy right now >.<
P.S. I need to invest in a really super duper exp and powerful sunblock with
SPF1000 to prepare myself against the monstrous rays!
Labels: L4D, sun
With ♥ 6:36:00 pm