No more work for meeeeeeeee~ No more KK and 旺 Cafe's Kaya butter bread daily! Being at KK for the past 2 weeks let me learn alot about pregnancy. Its scary ok! I was at the toilet at one time, doing my hair and I heard someone vomiting. Loud and non-stop. The poor lady was in there so long and when she came out, her face was white as paper. -.- And some even need to run to the garden infront of atrium to vomit. I feel very 心痛 for the plant actually, okay luh, also feel sad for those who need to do this. See, 当妈妈的围大. Hahas, and while approaching people to do the data sheets, I even came across a few who are only 15 or 16 who are pregnant. They are so wasted, though I have the strong urge to encourage them to abort it cos it is hindering their young future. Of course, I didn't luh, its their choice and mistakes. Its even worse when they came for appointment either alone or with their friends. Where are those bastards who caused their misery. NB must be in jail cos the girls are under 16.
Okay. Enough of this. All in all, the moral of the story is beware of bastards and all hubbies must know how to dote on their lovely wives who went through so much just to bring them the
best present on earth - baby! :)
On the last day, I waited for jx to knock off while shopping for grocery at cold storage and we saw Yamakuza Mart at Novena MRT! 原来 Tampines 1 that one is not the first one. And I bought this cute drink.

Anyway, I am posted to
T10. A
mixed Calculus and Gaming class. Damn it. Me don't like.
Anyone from ticketing interested to exchange to gaming? Pretty Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And also, anyone is in T10 who might be able to change my mind on changing? XD
P.S. Okay I will take photos using my camera next time instead of phone.
Labels: t10, work, yamakuza mart
With ♥ 11:59:00 am