Anyw went beachin' and cycling with ting and jorden at ECP which is unusually deserted and quiet hoho. Unfortunately May couldn't come last min :(

They are washing the seashells they collected.
Anyw, I MIGHT be having my wisdom tooth surgery later damn it i am super scared okay. Alright I know whats the big deal man its just a minor surgery BUT its my FIRST ever surgery okay? The furthest surgery I ever went through is when my mum gave birth to me almost 19 years ago. And first timers are always excused for having second thoughts and insecurities. So, don't mind me. And the worst thing that can happen to me after surgery is the need to stay at home for days since I will never ever step out of the house with half my face swollen like pau. And you know what I am hungry now though I just ate my brunch earlier on but i am not supposed to eat anything 6 hours before surgery tmd.
However, Daddy is super sweet to apply leave just to accompany me since his lil precious daughter is so scared heh though I insisted that I could manage on my own apart from the fact that I might not be able to communicate effectively with the cab uncle after the surgery.
I have been bingeing all the heavenly food in preparation of the days following operation w
here by soft diet and liquid foods are the only ones within reach. Do you call this hibernation? Hahaa ya i know its not. And I don't know why am I so crappy today forgive me for that.
Well I will try to update on my tooth asap and thats til then xoxo.
P.S. I could sense the smell of siew mais coming from kitchen and thats daddy eating them and how inconsiderate can he be, knowing the fact that lil daughter is dying of hunger right here in the room. ARRGH.