HELLO WELLO!!! I have great news here early in this bright chirpy sunny morning people! That is.....................................
YOU NEED NOT TAKE AMATHS OR ANY MATH RELATED COURSE FOR APPLICATION TO LOCAL UNIVERSITY.I have did my fair share of research and thats enough to win me over and calm my nerves. :)
Admission is dependable on 'O' Level results too, an approximate 20%. :D
However, bad news are that GPA must be at least around a
whopping 3.9.
WAH not fair right, cos some poly diplomas are harder to score can. BUT great news again is that this
only apply to NUS. The admission grade for SMU is vague and I am not really sure. And actually I have zero interest in NUS. I want to apply for SMU though, direct bus from my house and near town somemore. X)
And you need to go for an
interview with the professors at SMU plus do an
essay on the spot with really random weird topics.
You need to pass the essay and interview before you can proceed to enrolling in their courses.
Anyway, I am not really worried about the essay part. I am just worried about the GPA part.
Anyone who are studying or have any siblings or friends studying in SMU? Can you people kindly do me a favour by asking them about the required GPA?Thanks alot!!!
And I am gonna meet may for hair dyeing session later. Most importantly, breakfast with dad outside now!
Labels: university admission criteria
With ♥ 8:57:00 am