I am not that clear-minded when i chose this course. I just picked it randomly since its such a popular course, it shouldn't be a bad choice ain't it? And the first thing that came to my mind after my very first week in HTM is oops, that's too bad. But i went ahead anyway. That's because i don't know what to choose if i switch course.
Although there ae ups and downs in HTM, and that i only enjoyed minimal parts of it, i don't know if this is the right one.
And now, i am grumbling my heart off, and i finally knew what should i take - Communications & Media Management. I know May, haha. I really want to write columns in a fashion magazine. Be it the beauty, fashion or entertainment section. I think i will enjoy it.
Maybe after i graduate from TP, i will pursue this course. Maybe. Since i have really short attention span. Nothing interest me more than a week, i say.
P.S. But CMM has been going around my mind for a whole year though. winks*
With ♥ 2:03:00 pm