I am not happy.
:(
Life kinda suck at the moment.
And i miss my friends. I miss Cheng Hwee May. I miss Ng Jia Xin. I miss Sia Jia Xin. I miss Jasmine Liu. I miss all of you. :(
Life just seem so different without you people. Its like, i am forced to meet new people new changes, even new island new everything. And Librans doesn't like changes. Don't believe you people can check the horoscope. I am Libran. I don't like changes.
I really miss those days when we will loiter everywhere after school. I even miss prank calling people during lessons in Secondary school. And i now don't prank call people. I miss hiding books in the ceiling during spot checks. I love TAS campus. It is beautiful but just too.... isolated? I don't know why. Perhaps is the different company hence different feeling. And i hate myself for having no time to accompany my friends.
Why am i so busy, even after i quitted my job. Damn it.
With ♥ 9:41:00 pm