Late pictures, and there are moreeeeeeeeeeeeee. Just that i forgot to charge my camera hence only pictures from phone. BUT, at least, i updated right?!
heh
Jx's dog!

my soft toy in sean tan's pocket

I know this look retard :(

with may!


She looks too happy to eat.


Anyway, watched 'Kungfu Panda' and i swear it is a must watch! It makes me laugh so hard, so so so hard that both my contact lenses drop off along with tears of laughter, and poor me have to make do with popping the lenses into my poor eyes with fingers not washed from eating popcorns! OMG, gross ain't it. The burning sensation in the eyes gone in a few minutes after some tear-jerking laughing right after. LOL my tears cooled down the eyes. ^^

Shall end off with ME!!!!!!!!

P.S. anyway, wanna tell my 2 lovely laopos that i am sorry! for not being able to go out with you 2! :( sorry sorry sorry! X10000. I WILL TRY TO MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE YA??!!!! I PROMISE! AND I MISS YOU 2 SUPER DUPER UBER TRIPLE LOADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. muacks.
alright. off to do project now.