I know it is accounting paper tomorrow. And p'yunn is here in the cyber world for her study break. Heh.
OMG!!!!!!! I love cooking alot alot! May! you said you will be inviting me, ting and bee to your house to taste your cooking! SO WHEN WILL IT BE?! I am pretty busy trying out all sorts of cooking at home too! Bought loads of things from NTUC and i cooked dinner almost everyday nowadays! And and and, i need to learn how to cook fish! =( Wanted to reached out for that fillet during NTUC trip, but i realized i don't know how to grill it. I want it to taste like the grill fish in Mensa! Heavenly. Mmmmm. Maybe should visit the library soon, and get down all the recipes. =X
BUT. where can i squeeze in the time?!
Hahs, schedule is really packed. =( and I haven't have time to practice for my proficiency test on wed! OMG. dead. cross-eyed.
God bless i pass the proficiency test PLEASE.
Anyway, i am into this cap craze now; perhaps thanks to cheryl and sean. :/ Bought a dazzling cap off town after street jazz on fri. And i wanna get more! 1 red, 1 black, 1 green/hotpink. With words/prints/pictures on top. HEH, here i come GSS!
$_____$
P.S. I am kinda starting to appreciate life now <3
With ♥ 3:24:00 pm