
shiat. Tuition suck, the boy is totally not listening and he don't even know what is orange, lion, kangeroo, cloudy etc. He only knows them in chinese. Chinese. hell. How am i suppose to carry on like this. I don't even dare to see his results. Every paper eat egg. The mother should pay me 1000 bucks instead i believe, cos her son is so difficult and different.

I AM going to quit Aerin's. sigh, working there is no longer as fun as last time anymore. :(
Someone wanna sponser me skin care product? so that my skin and face will look better and not that worn out and haggard. I am aiming Clinique's skincare series. I won't mind Shu uemura's one also. Yes, they cost bomb; dream on p'yunn. Wait, maybe i will find them at my doorstep tml morn? hahs.

Ok, to my beauty sleep. Tml is gonna be a long long day. Bye and dun miss