Firstly, i shall commend on my 小秘书(ng jia xin), for taking note and remembering my schedule on the week that exam end. Weets! =))Hahahaha.. Now here goes my PACKED schedule.
Mon: after exam watch movie(maybe) , dinner settle at 85 market to celebrate end of 'O's. No beer included as they won't sell us.=.= hah. nevertheless, my home has. bottoms up and get drunk (perhaps) at my home then. LOLS
Tue: late morning to late noon. Do hair. Rebond and (maybe)highlight.I need to ask my stylist whether my hair can tolerate everything all in one day not. Hope it can. =))Afters, go for a job interview with Jas. Night to town with jx.
Wed: VIVO!!! intending to spend noon to late night there.
Thur: Bugis. Shoppings and hunting=X
Fri: Town/Kbox. Depends.
Sat: Wild wild wet maybe. Depends on my hand de condition.. I don't even know wth had happen to it.. *God bless me please.*
Sun: Slack at Town again. Or plaza Sing.
Mon on wards: START WORKING!!!
lalalalalas. hah. tats it.
**if you pple are reading the content below, then it is not you! This is for someone who dun know my link.Untold truths, concealed deep in my heart.
Since May. I am such a fool,
missing you.
If only, if only i could.
I want to know your thoughts.
Before i can let you know mine.
If only it turns out positive,
If only this can start.
你在等,我也是。但你等的是我吗?
With ♥ 7:36:00 pm